Sunday, February 1, 2009

I finally tried Encaustics

Thanks to my friend Jamie Ribisi (http://www.jamieribisi.etsy.com/) I have tried my hand at encaustics. (She sells a GREAT tutorial and has the paints you need to try it yourself!) I have wanted to explore this medium for a while now, and after my first efforts, I have to say, I'm pretty confident I'll play with them again. So much fun! Thanks Jamie, for your tutorial and paints!


I will be sealing these paintings with resin and making pendants out of them to sell in my Etsy shop.


5 comments:

Jamie Ribisi-Braley said...

I love these!!!! What a great job!!! I love the round ones and the clouding that you made-- so cool!!!
-Jamie

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

THESE ARE AWESOME PAM!!!!!

bluemoose said...

These are awesome.. You are Multi-talented!!

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

YESSSSSSSS. terrific what a sweet face and I love the feathers

Joy Luciano said...

These are amazing!!!